Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unveiled to the public in Chevy showrooms across North America -- on September 29th, 1966!

.........and things have never been quite the same since!!!

(I Think I'll go put some frosting on a Mustang -- stick a candle in it -- and ....well............)

·
8,984 Posts
I will bring the strippers!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Question. So next year since its a 2010 model does that make the Camaro 44 years old or 37 years old since last model was in 2002?
It doesn't matter, because it's Back & Black with more horsepower than ford can shake a stick at.

Happy B-day Camaro :bowtie_gold:

SF
Rick

·
8,984 Posts
54 thinks that it will be based on the anniversary from the YEAR that it was first made.

Mustangs don't change their anniversary just because the 70's mustangs looked like ****!

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
54 thinks that it will be based on the anniversary from the YEAR that it was first made.

Mustangs don't change their anniversary just because the 70's mustangs looked like ****!
yeah but Mustang didnt stop production like the Camaro did right? Im just wondering because if 2011 is the 45th Anny then ill wait for that one. If not then ill go ahead and buy one.

·
8,984 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
yeah but Mustang didnt stop production like the Camaro did right? Im just wondering because if 2011 is the 45th Anny then ill wait for that one. If not then ill go ahead and buy one.
What is your point? This is simple Math; take the first year and subtract it from the year of production and that is how many years since the Camaro has been made.

Case in point, there was never a 1983 Corvette, but GM never subtracted one year because of it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
2012 would be the 45th. 2002 was the 35th, I think your missing a year. :hello:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts