1,030 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!

:cheer::party::cheer::party::cheer::party::cheer:
:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
awwwwwwwwww thanks guys and gals

my hunnie came home early this morning and that was the best present i could have gotten

stuck at work for the day but it should be a good day :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Happy birthday, Kitty!

:cheers: :bigparty: :danceb:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
thanks again everyone!!!!

so my 30th birthday has officially become one that i will never forget. so i'm sitting at work just before lunch time and a phone call comes into my office. i answer in my happy bubbly cheery way and the guy on the other end says "wow you are sure perky and happy today" so i replied well it's my birthday so i figured it's a good day to happy and perky, how can i help you? he kind of chuckles and says well happy birthday but you really aren't going to like what i have to tell you. so i repsond with uhhh ok but hit me with what you got. "this is constable so and so and i have a warrant out for your arrest"

so i start laughing and then proceed to ask him which one of my friends put him up to this. he kind of laughed again and he said he wishes it was a prank however because i am in violation of section blah blah subsection blah blah i have a real live warrant issued

so apparently an issue from a year ago when my dog got out, got picked up by county, i got fined $50, forgot to pay $50 fine, i got arrested on my 30th birthday

at least i have a good story to tell for here forward :lol:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
thanks again everyone!!!!

so my 30th birthday has officially become one that i will never forget. so i'm sitting at work just before lunch time and a phone call comes into my office. i answer in my happy bubbly cheery way and the guy on the other end says "wow you are sure perky and happy today" so i replied well it's my birthday so i figured it's a good day to happy and perky, how can i help you? he kind of chuckles and says well happy birthday but you really aren't going to like what i have to tell you. so i repsond with uhhh ok but hit me with what you got. "this is constable so and so and i have a warrant out for your arrest"

so i start laughing and then proceed to ask him which one of my friends put him up to this. he kind of laughed again and he said he wishes it was a prank however because i am in violation of section blah blah subsection blah blah i have a real live warrant issued

so apparently an issue from a year ago when my dog got out, got picked up by county, i got fined $50, forgot to pay $50 fine, i got arrested on my 30th birthday

at least i have a good story to tell for here forward :lol:
Haha omg kitty!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Haha omg kitty!
my life is never boring to say the least :thumbsup:

you should spend 24 hours inside my head and see all the fun musings that go on in there let alone what happens outside of my own little world :lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
:eek: OMG Kitty thats not good :(
hahahah it was funny as hell actually

and apparently the only reason i got approved for my passport and never got arrested at the airport was cuz on the original ticket she'd flipped my first and middle names. and because they were in the wrong order my real name wasn't flagged

the warrant has been active for 12 months :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts