11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Happy birthday my friend!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hey, LOOK! I got a birthday message! Don't know how much I deserve one though lol. Haven't been on much the last year to be available. Sort of sux really. got this new gig and it is taking up way too much of my time. Sorry about that. Thanks a bunch for the message though.!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Ok, I stayed on long enough to post to a few threads. To those who will get on here and read........I love this forum. I love that you, the group, was and is always there when I need/want to get on and talk/think Camaro. I should and will try to contribute more often (again). I do MISS how often that used to be for me. We all go through phases in our lives and the current one I'm on requires me to talk on phone and email so many people so fast and to spend far too much time being available to selling used (seldomly Camaro, Sadly) cars. I used to have proper free time. I got on today and felt sooo chity about not knowing whats going on in the forums it sucked. to those of you who post regular and those who don't.....to those new to forum and/or Camaro and to those who've been around them forever and everyone in between.....CAMAROS FOREVER....other cars ......nEVER!!!!!!! p.s. VictORia, my 10 SS/RS is still P-e-r-f-e-c-t. I miss driving daily in her too. The cars I sell, I have to demo something different every day. My lovely wife, Vickie, DOES clean VictORia up for me often though for our Friday night or Saturday after work or Sunday/Monday off day cruise though and it sure is fine. I remember putting 20k miles on the Camaro the first year and now 4 more years later, I've only put another 25k miles totaling 56k miles lol. so it went from having a $3k dollar deduction to now it's a relatively low mileage car. Anyway, Camaro gang, HAVE a GREAT day! Yes, my birthday week was terrific, watched UK win a bunch of games:)....more next weekend too!...go CAts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I stayed on long enough to post to a few threads. To those who will get on here and read........I love this forum. I love that you, the group, was and is always there when I need/want to get on and talk/think Camaro. I should and will try to contribute more often (again). I do MISS how often that used to be for me. We all go through phases in our lives and the current one I'm on requires me to talk on phone and email so many people so fast and to spend far too much time being available to selling used (seldomly Camaro, Sadly) cars. I used to have proper free time. I got on today and felt sooo chity about not knowing whats going on in the forums it sucked. to those of you who post regular and those who don't.....to those new to forum and/or Camaro and to those who've been around them forever and everyone in between.....CAMAROS FOREVER....other cars ......nEVER!!!!!!! p.s. VictORia, my 10 SS/RS is still P-e-r-f-e-c-t. I miss driving daily in her too. The cars I sell, I have to demo something different every day. My lovely wife, Vickie, DOES clean VictORia up for me often though for our Friday night or Saturday after work or Sunday/Monday off day cruise though and it sure is fine. I remember putting 20k miles on the Camaro the first year and now 4 more years later, I've only put another 25k miles totaling 56k miles lol. so it went from having a $3k dollar deduction to now it's a relatively low mileage car. Anyway, Camaro gang, HAVE a GREAT day! Yes, my birthday week was terrific, watched UK win a bunch of games:)....more next weekend too!...go CAts

Hey we understand,,,,we all have lives outside the forum and just glad you can stop by when you get a chance... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts