Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:party: Today I turned the big 1 8! :party:

Parents got me a certificate for a paint job by my mechanic (He Does Custom Paint, Collision Repair, and Mechanical). I can't decide what color for the T/A! :thumbsup:

Also got a B&M Megashifter from JONZ5GEN a few weeks ago, THANKS MAN!

Commence Partying!

:bigparty:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Happy Birthday! What I'd give to be that age again. :D Enjoy your youth as long as you can. It starts going down hill from now on. :lol: Just kiddin'.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
happy 18th birthday.soon you'll be 21 and be like **** I was 18 not too long ago:lol:
ENJOY the day man:D

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
:party: Today I turned the big 1 8! :party:

Parents got me a certificate for a paint job by my mechanic (He Does Custom Paint, Collision Repair, and Mechanical). I can't decide what color for the T/A! :thumbsup:

Also got a B&M Megashifter from JONZ5GEN a few weeks ago, THANKS MAN!

Commence Partying!

:bigparty:

Happy birthday bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 down 18 more will be here before you know it lol enjoy it hahahahahaha.

oh and that shifter you bought from that JONZ5GEN guy lol watch out I hear it really goes to a VW Carmengia :lol: watch out for those Scammers !!!!!!! j/k

congrats and happy birthday :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Happy Birthday, Adam! Any paint schemes in that noodle of yours or are you looking for a particular single color?

I have a few ideas:

I was thinking a red body, with a black cowl hood or black air hood (Functional).

A flat black body with gloss black trim, or some other kind of black.

Or...

A White body with blue stripes; reminiscent of this!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts