Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to be the first to say Happy Easter to Tim and the mods.

I would also like to say Happy Easter to all the great guys and gals that I have met on the site.

I hope EVERYONE has a great Easter and that your families are safe and blessed.

Off to eat up some Peeps and bite the ears off of Chocolate bunnies!:eek:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Happy Easter to you and everybody else.

I will be enjoying my easter working from 2 - 9, the only good thing happening today is my camaro getting dropped off at the tranny shop.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I would like to be the first to say Happy Easter to Tim and the mods.

I would also like to say Happy Easter to all the great guys and gals that I have met on the site.

I hope EVERYONE has a great Easter and that your families are safe and blessed.

Off to eat up some Peeps and bite the ears off of Chocolate bunnies!:eek:
You have ALL the fun...dang! :lol:

Have a Happy Easter too, each and everyone... :thumbsup:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Happy easter to all and to all a goodnight... I got my picture with the easter bunny and got to shook his hand. Enjoy your day :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Thank you all.. Happy Easter everyone im here at work from 7am til midnight....... No chocolate bunny or Easter basket for me :(

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Happy Easter to everyone ....

The camaros will be here before our next holiday!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Easter was great here at my house, and I hope your family had an equally good time.;)
That is great to hear. Easter was also great here.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
hehe... me being me.. i woke up this.. afternoon, realized i'd missed church, and promptly decided i wanted chocolate because it was easter. So i walked over to the store (through the snow and sleet) after i strapped on my boots, and then bought a bunch of hershey kisses.. I got back to the squad, and decided i probably wasn't the only one that wanted chocolate so i walked all the way up and down the squad handing out chocolates... my good deed for the day :D

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
hehe... me being me.. i woke up this.. afternoon, realized i'd missed church, and promptly decided i wanted chocolate because it was easter. So i walked over to the store (through the snow and sleet) after i strapped on my boots, and then bought a bunch of hershey kisses.. I got back to the squad, and decided i probably wasn't the only one that wanted chocolate so i walked all the way up and down the squad handing out chocolates... my good deed for the day :D
:eek: how could you.... now your trying to make up for it with chocolate :rolleyes:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I walked about half a mile through a snowstorm to get those chocolates tho!! and i ran out so i had to go back again and buy more, so in the end i did it twice!!
Tis Tis :no::no::no:

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, Adam. Easter was great here at my house, and I hope your family had an equally good time.;)
You are very welcome!

It was medicore at best.

Wifey problems this afternoon!:rolleyes:

It's best just to agree!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
My Easter was...like any other day...just with lots of ham and jellies...no chocolate for me.

I worked all day...not complaing though, and then drove with only 1 + 2 gear through town...past cops with no insurance till we got to the tranny shop. 10 at night. Almost time for the checkpoints.

I'm a badass :cool::lol:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Adam i just noticed what happened to your avatar pic? i dont see it anymore

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Sold the car...never really liked it and it was a POS so now it's with my mechanic who can fix it up for cheap...

I'll get a new one wednesday/thursday when I get my camaro back. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts