Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe forth of July weekend. Enjoy the fireworks and food.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
hopefully that even with all the BS going on in the world, we can still be proud to be Americans and appreciate this great holiday. (I know I am...AMERICA...F**K YEAH!):patriot:

:patriot:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Same goes to you CamaroChic

Everyone be safe :thumbsup: And thank you to everyone who has served or is serving.

I will be on the Lake Cooking out , wakeboarding and kneeboarding listening to some good music and soaking up the Good ol TEXAS Sun if it ever comes out. Oh and dont forget throw the football . BBQ , Beverages and you get the idea :thumbsup:

My Camaro will be parked the whole time NO need for a Texas State Trooper to take away from my Car payment :D

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
happy 4th to everybody in advance! :D

i want to take pics of fireworks, but i doubt i can post them for awhile.. i managed to kill my photobucket bandwidth...

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Happy Independence Day.

Remember the Reason for the Season!

Thank a vet. Without those who fought, there would not be an America.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Happy 4th of July everyone!
Have a great one, do lots of fun stuff - but above all, stay safe! :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday, USA! :patriot:
A million thanks to those who have served this great nation, without which we would not be free. :patriot:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
To all the past, present and future service members out there THANK YOU. If it wasnt for you we wouldnt have this freedom to celebrate this holiday. God Bless and be safe...:patriot::patriot::notworthy::bowdown::patriot::patriot:

As for me i will be working so everyone needs to have one for me:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Eonjoy and be safe

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I'll have a BUNCH for you.:party::bigparty:
:yay: :danceb: :yay: :danceb: :yay: :danceb: :yay: :danceb: :yay: :danceb: :yay: :danceb: :yay: :danceb: :yay: :danceb:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
thank you and to all of you with fireworks... dont go picking them up if they dont go off...

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
:patriot: :patriot: USA USA USA :patriot: :patriot:

Happy Independence Day Wooo 4th o' July

1 - 16 of 16 Posts