Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: JWD621

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So... Since fireworks are now legal in PA for the 1st time in my life. I went and bought some.

Big letdown. Puny crackers, "M100s", which are a ladyfinger in a big tube, and some little rockets.

Not NEARLY as much fun as my black powder golf ball cannon.

That thing will shake the HOUSE.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a Great Week!

Fireworks several days. Participated in a fireworks show last night with my cannon as part of the finale.
Visited friends and family.
Took the Camaro out a bit.
Drooled over TWO NEW 2017 Corvettes, one a red Grand Sport at the dealer's. ($65K NEW...not bad at all)
Did a bit of custom work for a friend.
Worked on finishing up a custom built cabinet for my game room, completed a stereo cabinet for the master bedroom, designed to compliment an antique dresser that was my grandmother's wedding present.
Great food, friends and fun.
....and NO alarm clock!

Once I retire...someday....I'll be too busy to work.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Had a Great Week!

Fireworks several days. Participated in a fireworks show last night with my cannon as part of the finale.
Visited friends and family.
Took the Camaro out a bit.
Drooled over TWO NEW 2017 Corvettes, one a red Grand Sport at the dealer's. ($65K NEW...not bad at all)
Did a bit of custom work for a friend.
Worked on finishing up a custom built cabinet for my game room, completed a stereo cabinet for the master bedroom, designed to compliment an antique dresser that was my grandmother's wedding present.
Great food, friends and fun.
....and NO alarm clock!

Once I retire...someday....I'll be too busy to work.
Love that last line!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts