1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
same to you, girl! and everyone else too :D

gonna head out to some parades tonight. too bad we are looking at rain tonight and tomorrow. won't stop us from partying tho.

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
ohhhh yeah and the Evil Twins Salena and Lorcin live there also FACEPALM :lol:

I forgot what part of LA yall live in.

Have fun ;) :lol:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh and CCC, will you be parting in BR or NO? if you come in town, maybe we could hang out. lemme know ;)
We're heading to NOLA, if the rain holds up, we're coming tomorrow afternoon. If not, we'll be there Sunday for sure. Would love to meet up with you guys! Bourbon Street, here we come!!!:seesaw:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lol: I so thought of you this morning CCC when I heard on the Radio about Mardi Gras starting.

Besafe and have fun lol
Don't worry, we'll have Mardi Gras in Oshawa in June!! And thanks, we'll try to not get arrested or anything! :eek:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
We're heading to NOLA, if the rain holds up, we're coming tomorrow afternoon. If not, we'll be there Sunday for sure. Would love to meet up with you guys! Bourbon Street, here we come!!!:seesaw:
cool deal. Saturday is still sketchy. Sunday the weather will be awesome tho. we aren't heading to bourbon street this year. too crazy. but we'll prolly hit a Metry parade that day (Napoleon). yeah, i know. we're lazy and don't feel like fighting the traffic to go uptown or downtown. lollz

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I have a Box of 1300 assorted Beads ( all different colors and shapes and sizes ) left over from the last two lake parties last year

We were left with 1 box

Yall need them let me know :lol:

Don't worry, we'll have Mardi Gras in Oshawa in June!! And thanks, we'll try to not get arrested or anything! :eek:
Arrested ? You're with the TEXAS duo you're not going to Jail Hun ....... We bring the Jail to us lol

lollz. you need to come down and party with us, Jekyll!!

Speaks with my Texan accent......

Oh Hell YES .......... Eric ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
[email protected] next year we should book a balcony on Bourbon and you and Eric can come down. :D

and i caught Chevy showing her boobies for beads, but then she just looked at me all innocent like... :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Have a great,safe time for all of us....lots of pictures please????

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
[email protected] next year we should book a balcony on Bourbon and you and Eric can come down. :D

and i caught Chevy showing her boobies for beads, but then she just looked at me all innocent like... :lol:

Bahaha! She is way too cute to get mad at!! I just wanna kiss that big wet nose! Lol

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
it's kinda rainy on and off today. i am watching the festivities from home while Scott works on the hearse under the patio.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts