Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Mother's Day to all our great mc moms,hope you have a great day and get spoiled like you deserve.:5go::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::roxor::roxor::roxor:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Thanks....I will be spending mine with my PAGER. Yes....the glamorous life of a Cardiac Cath Lab RN

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Happy mothers day to all those deserving moms

·
Registered
807 Posts
Happy Mothersday...!
Feliz dia de la Madre...!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Had a GREAT day....the pager only went off once....at 630pm.
My "baby" turns 26 today...(how is this possible????)...yep had him when I was 6...lol

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
My "baby" turns 26 today...(how is this possible????)...yep had him when I was 6...lol
:lol:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I know what you are saying my youngest became a mother in January.Im to young to be a grand father:lol:Now its payback time,fill them full of sugar and send them home:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I know what you are saying my youngest became a mother in January.Im to young to be a grand father:lol:Now its payback time,fill them full of sugar and send them home:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:
don't forget the drum set, cymbals, and all those loud toys, but make sure you give them to them at their house

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
don't forget the drum set, cymbals, and all those loud toys, but make sure you give them to them at their house
I already have the drum set with a gong picked and I will have it delivered:lol:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I'll pull up this thread for tomorrow ... Happy Mother's Day for all you moms out there ... enjoy your day

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Here's to the all mothers out there!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I used to do that with my nephew. Buy him LOUD toys and give him a Mountain Dew and a chocolate bar right before he had to go home.

His mom HATED that!

Revenge is great!

Back on topic.

Happy Mother's Day.

I got my mom this:

She wanted an office chair that was better for her back.

She didn't like the look:mad: until she sat in it.:eek: Now she LOVES it.:D

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NBNVOPI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(I bought one for me too):5go:

·
Registered
227 Posts
My mom tells people that I am my dad's daughter from his first marriage...lol, which is almost 48 years now, which works until people think we are sisters!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I already have the drum set with a gong picked and I will have it delivered:lol:
When they are little, the popcorn popper push toys are THE most annoying, and they don't need batteries!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts