Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Everyone be safe and enjoy the new year, I'm working tonight so I won't be exposed but 15 minutes on the way home. :lol:

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Happy New Year y'all. We are staying home tonight. The midnight, neighborhood fireworks may or may not wake me up! I hear some firecrackers and rockets going off in the distance now. It must be kids who have to turn in early. The Camaro is tucked in safely in the garage. Best wishes for an awesome 2012.
sdk

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Thanks, got home about 930 after taking my son to a family New Years Eve event for Kids. Wanted to get home before the drunks get on the street...

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I've gotten too old to celebrate another year...lol...so I'm at home tonight as usual. But Andy and I will take a drive soon and ring in the New Year with Envy like we did last year.
I wish all my friends here at :5go: a Happy & Safe New Year's Eve and may 2012 be all that you wish it to be! [URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I've gotten too old to celebrate another year...lol...so I'm at home tonight as usual. But Andy and I will take a drive soon and ring in the New Year with Envy like we did last year.
I wish all my friends here at :5go: a Happy & Safe New Year's Eve and may 2012 be all that you wish it to be! [URL="
[/URL]
Old not, your not old, just being safe, old is a state of mind, oh my mind was lost long ago, HYN

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts