Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

THANK YOU FOR EARNING YOUR BUSINESS,
and THANKS FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIPS!

Thanks for all the great comments, thanks to Tim and those who run, and maintain the forums, thanks to those who sent gift throughout the year, thanks to those who waited patiently for a car, thanks to those customers who sent gifts afterwards, thanks to Dan for letting me display his Indy Camaro and drive it in a parade, thanks for all the great emails, thanks to the WALL STREET JOURNAL for quoting me, thanks for all the kind phone calls, thanks for all the kind words in countless threads, thanks to my friends in the business for the support, friendship, and assistance to make us a "team" rather than competitors, thanks to Scott, John, and Cheryl at GM for the kind words, customer assistance, help, and the job done on the Camaro Launch, thanks AGAIN to all my friends at the Oshawa plant - I still feel the same as I did in the letter I sent a year ago, you guys are awesome (especially Mike!), thanks to those who are supportive of what I do even if I couldn't sell you a car (this time around), thanks to my dealership "Camaro team" who gets the cars ready and the paperwork done, thanks to Dave in parts for making some great parts deals, thanks to those who drove a Camaro home to other parts of the country, thanks to those who stopped by to visit when they were in the area from all over the country, thanks to those customers who made this job fun, thanks to those military members who called and emailed from Iraq and Afganistan while fighting a war with the PASSION of getting a Camaro - I enjoyed all the stories - thanks and prayers to you guys for serving our country and protecting my freedoms, and to those soldiers who lost their lives doing so - YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!

It's been a GREAT 24 months contributing to this forum!
Thanks for the support in 2008, 2009, and hopefully 2010!​

:chevy: Now, I say BRING ON THE CONVERTIBLE!!!!! :chevy:​

It really is more than just selling a car, it's making new friends!​

Member of Club Elite
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Thank you Scott for all the hard work and dedication you have displayed.. Thank you for treating your customers more than just a another sale. Thank you for answering the countless questions/concerns we have asked on this forum. May 2010 be even better year for you.... Thank you again :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts