Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to do pics and video for our local Camaro Group today. This was an awesome event that should be repeated as many times as possible :lol:

These are some teaser pics, the rest (all 2000+ of them, about 18GB) will be on a picasa link that I'll post after they get finished uploading. Granted, with that many pictures, not all of them will be spectacular, but they'll all be there so you can check them out. I'll also be making a 20 minute video over the next week or so that you'll be able to see on YouTube. This was a fun event, thanks to the Harris Hill Road track crew, instructors, and especially Sondra for making this an experience of a lifetime for us. Next time, I won't be taking pictures :D

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
267 Posts
that's cool. I can't wait to do ours in less than 3 weeks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, he is local. I get along with most of the C5 people that are located here in San Antonio. They actually started our own Camaro Club and are working on a charitable non-profit status. We already have our first annual car show set up for this November. I've done 3 trips with this group and they are pretty cool.

P.S. - I never saw TAG get passed on the track, but he did boil the brake fluid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts