Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your a long time Transformers fan you might now I took that quote from the original movie from 1986 with a little liberty in rewording it to fit our cause.

But as in the movie it was a lost cause for the fight to save autobot city. So is this fight to keep Transfrmers #1 at the box office. But all I can say is if you wanted to see this movie go see it this weekend. If you liked it and want to see it again go this weekend. Drag some friends along. If you like the HP movies. go next weekend or sometime later.

Take a little bite out of potter and his magic blockbuster. Support the Transformers and support the 5th gen Camaro.

Like I said its not going to beat out potter but hey we can chip away at its opening weekend with a 2nd weekend showing impressive numbers for Transformers. :gr_patriot:

·
8,984 Posts
I just do not get that movie series, I have tried to watch it, but just can't.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I took a little cruise through my theater parking lot last night. It was packed, mainly for the opening night of Potter.
I plan on going to see Transformers for the third time this weekend. Can't wait to see it, or the 5th gen Camaro again!
That is why I didn't go see "Order of the Phoenix," and why I don't plan on seeing it.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't worry. It was going to happen but 36 million is not a bad take. In fact Iwas hoping for the mid 30's for a decent chunk of pie from Potter. Trust me this 2nd place finish is huge..HUGE..

·
8,984 Posts
Do not sweat it, Transformers has not even opened in some COUNTRIES.

Barry Snotter is the 4th or 5th in a series going up against a 1st timer, we did not get beat, just yet!

300 million and counting........

·
8,984 Posts
We still kicked their asss for the week!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Bleh Harry snotter. My kids like the movies and have 3 of them but they love TF much better!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts