Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See you all later, Amy and I head to the airport tomorrow and fly out Friday morning...we'll be thinking of everyone while we're sucking up the sun in Curacao...heck for a week I'll feel like I'm from Texas with this nice weather....

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
**** you! i need a vacation.....
Lol...I've been very fortunate to make the cut for our the company I work for on our annual trip, been on each one since 1999, we've done some awesome things like being in Disney for private parties after the place closes, Guess I've been doing something right for the last 12 years...:lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Say hello to Aruba for me as you go by....

·
Registered
518 Posts
I don't have a job. I lay in my hammock on the beach almost everyday. People who walk by a few times while one vacation say things like "it must be nice to be so rich you can spend all your time lounging on this wonder beach"

It's nice to be perceived as successful....or maybe I am??

Have a great vacation and don't hurry back.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Say hello to Aruba for me as you go by....
No problem there! I think we'll be about 40 miles away from Aruba....guess we'll see how it goes...if its nice weather, I'm sure it'll be fine. Last year we went to Punta Cana for a week and the weather was terrible! We'll report in if we can while we're there.....

·
8,984 Posts
Hmm, I hope there's no revolution goin on there... Have fun and good luck :lol:

Have a Pina Colada for meh :cheers:
Pina colada? How about a Balashi?

Anyways, went to aruba a few years back and loved it......Bring back some Curacao!!!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks...Cya all later, heading to the airport now....I'll try my best to bottle some warm air for the Northeast...off to Miami we go, then to Curacao....

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts