Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT. I AM SOOOO TIRED OF WINTER. CHECK OUT THESE PICS AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN!

Cleaning off over 230 Cars/Trucks...THEN WADING THROUGH THIGH-DEEP DRIFTS to move said cars...wait for the plows to go through and then move them back. I have been out in the blowing snow and cold for about 5 hrs today. I am gonna sleep good tonight! Honey, I'm gonna need a backrub when I get home. :thumbsup:

And finally...I got so MAD at the damned snow finding its way into my boots I HAD to find a remedy. Yes, I am a little bit 'redneck', but this did the trick! Couldn't keep my snowpants from being pushed up, but the snow couldn't get through the tape! LOL

San Diego in NINE days. Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
OMG at the snow!!! GA would completly shut down if we had that much snow!

Have fun in San Diego!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I Feel Sorry for Y'All that have to deal with the Snow, But Really You choose to live in it... That's why we decided to live in Texas for the most part, neither one of us like the Cold Weather... I grew up in Ft Wayne Indiana and once I joined the military I swore I'd never live in the Cold like that again once I retired...

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Hah! its been low 40s at night, upper 70s during the day, and dry as a bone here! :nana:

we just had one cold spell with snow when that crazy storm hit the whole country and that was it.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Once this year they closed schools down on a saturday for a monday we were suppose to get this big huge ice storm Sunday night Monday morning we barely got rain :homer::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts