Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Found out at seibertron.com that if you go to this site, http://optimus.transformersmovie.com/, you can personalize a message to have sent to friends and family about the release of the DVD next week.
It can be done by phone or e-mail.
I did it to my mom, managed to surprise her.
Enjoy.
Oh man, you shouldn't have shown me this, I can get in so much trouble. :D
Thanks though.

I'm going to have to be careful who I do this to. Just sent a phone one to my dad. And to a few other people.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I should've waited until I was home to do this so that I could see the expression on his face... but I just had it call my 4 year old son. :D

EDIT -- How long did it take to go through? I've tried twice now in the past 20 minutes, both showing that the call was made, but my wife's been hovering over the phone and no call yet?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
My sister has been obsessed with running around saying "I am Optimus Prime". It's funny because I'm the Transformers toy, comic and cartoon collecting psych o fan in the family.

Yesterday, she got a message from Optimus Prime saying that I have joined the Decepticons and am now going by the name Starscream. :D Hee hee hee.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Optimus called my son today, when his best friend was over playing video games. It was hilarious.

And the call came through about 5 seconds after I hit the enter key. I guess I hit the servers at just the right time.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I thought about having them call a lot of people. In my new job, there are a lot of phone numbers I can call if I need something..and one number I have to call every hour. I should just send it to everyone. Just put a fake phone number as the "Your number" part, otherwise your name shows up when you put your number in. :x

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts