Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, now another glitch after 15 days of ownership. My right front blinker is out. Took it to service and was told they have to remove the front bumper to replace the bulb! Not happy about that. Will be dropping it off tomorrow for service on Monday. Giving me a Camaro loaner of course. Having the bulb replaced, the ding/dent removed, the front license plate bracket put on (the law in NJ I will definitely get tickets) and they owe me a wash so that will get done too. I love this car and hope this is not an indication of things to come. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
One of my rear blinkers went out...so proud of myself...changed it BUT then couldn't get it back in. Hours of frustration...scraped fat hands. Then my son did it in under 10 minutes. Mom...the wire gets connected AFTER you get the bulb back in place. Oh yea...thanks Michael

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
don't do the license plate holder!!!! There are a bunch of holders available that you do not have to screw into your bumper ... look into those first ... I'm in VA and have to have a front holder and didn't know anything about the others available, so now I have a holder, but I also have holes in my front fascia ... wish I had known

·
Registered
242 Posts
get a JacFab front plate bracket, don't drill bumper for oem so much nicer

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Thanks everyone. I will call service when they open about the front plate. Vegas Girl, at least you tried :)
I was so proud of myself. Mike is NOT handy...the EX used to take care of stuff like this. I've learned....you tube and google are my friends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts