Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rotflmao: i was looking thru old photos and i came across this one of my friend Dave having his way with his 30th T/A in the staging lanes at the local drag strip. funny stuff...

so who else here has humped their car (or 5th gen) at one time or another?

·
Registered
238 Posts
that's funny that you posted this because I caught some kid doing this to Natasha the other day. I'm a school photographer and had her parked at the back door of a local high school last week. I had a break and was admiring my car from inside when this kid walks by her, looks around, and starts humping her. I guess he didn't know I was there because when I walked outside and told him that she was a one man kinda car, he looked like a deer in headlights and took off

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
In and near, not on or it!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
well....these were taken this past summer,

wait.....

i can explain...

Hmmmmmmmm No wonder Heathers Car hides under snow these days lol

I will kiss my Camaro but I'm not licking it hahahahaha and as for humping it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe thats why Gm put the mailslot on the SS for guys like you to take advantage of it lol

Heather if the steeringwheel is sticky you know why lmao

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
leave my car out of this! wtf
:lol: what are we gonna do with these crazy boys??

Next think you know your car will be sad because someone called it a slut on its facebook page.
:rotflmao: first person that calls Heather's car a slut is gonna get it, so u better watch yourself. :bat:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts