Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
It looks like getting info and my Shunt back is going to be harder than I thought.
Making phone calls to Chuck Norris now.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Hey Jinx,

I think I found Shunt. There is a black suburban in the driveway across from my house ...

Pictures to follow!

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
chuck norris? i got ur back with jet li
Prolly wouldnt be the best team. If you seen Delta Force you may understand why Norris may shoot him out of confusion. Call Mr. T, we need the black A-team van for this.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Hey Jinx,

I think I found Shunt. There is a black suburban in the driveway across from my house ...

Pictures to follow!
Pull the string to make sure. It may be the Black Suburban ploy to lure us out in its range, so be careful brave one.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
If not, good. Because you probably don't want to.

Introducing the fleet!
You don't want none of this! :cool:

Please know that I'll be watching you. ;)
I think I saw you outside of Tim's house....

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
[ATTA[/ATTACH]
Pull the string to make sure. It may be the Black Suburban ploy to lure us out in its range, so be careful brave one.

SHUNT has escaped!... and left a trail of destruction in his wake. I gave him a 13 bananas, 2 beers, a hundred bucks, a GPS to get back to get home with, and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue for you. Let me know when he arrives.

Attachments

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
[ATTA[/ATTACH]

SHUNT has escaped!... and left a trail of destruction in his wake. I gave him a 13 bananas, 2 beers, a hundred bucks, a GPS to get back to get home with, and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue for you. Let me know when he arrives.
You have doin a great service. He likes his booze.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts