Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the headers and exhuast be installed at the dealer or from factory. What about the CAI?? Do you order it with the car or seperate???

·
8,984 Posts
I would assume, dare I, that they would be dealer installed, but not all dealers are the same.

·
Registered
166 Posts
i would guess it comes down to which dealer and how the parts are ordered, (ordered with the car or over the counter), but i'm sure for a fee, the dealer will install about anything you want

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I would say the dealer would be the best bet on having something like this installed. Just as you would get when ordering a cam through GM the dealer would be the one installing it. just my guess...I could be wrong.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Being that they will be dealer installed options that are approved by Chevy will they have any negative effects on the warranty??

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
No it will not effect your warranty at all! Also if you purchase them the same time you purchase your car (price has to be on the contract) they will have a 3yr/36,000 warranty instead of a 1yr/12,000 mile warranty. So consider your purchase carefully.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Depends on the dealership though none around here I trust that much I've seen some of the stuff some of these dealers around here jack up. Pass I'm getting Longtubes and ditchin the cats anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts