Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this pic on Edmunds.com Inside Line. Check out above the dash... looks like a HUD system similar to the Corvettes. Dont know if this is a repost.

Pretty sweet if it is. I've got this system on my 2005 Vette and its GREAT!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Nice! I Sure hope it's there! We need an angle from the passenger side to see if there is a push-buttons start!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Photoshop is such an interesting thing. In Octane's thread "New Camaro!" You can see the original pic.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a HUD as an option. Corvette has had that technology for a little while now, it would make sense for it to be at least an option on the Camaro. (though perhaps a very expensive option)

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Or, it could be a reflection of the Challenger's headlights through the rear window...LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd like to have HUD, but the insiders are hinting it won't be there on Monday. My guess, optional on the Z28, and if its popular, trickles down to the SS a few years later.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I haven't personally drivin' a car with the HUD feature..... What information is displayed on it? However it sounds like a nice feature to have so I'd be happy with it on the Camaro

·
Registered
313 Posts
HUD is great - if you have never tried it you should.

Speed, Revs and other info is displayed .. the technology is freaky - it uses mirrors and lenses to make the image look like it is actually floating somewhere near the front of the hood.. its great because you dont need to take your focus away from the road - well worth the money

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

Speed, Revs and other info is displayed .. the technology is freaky - it uses mirrors and lenses to make the image look like it is actually floating somewhere near the front of the hood.. its great because you dont need to take your focus away from the road - well worth the money
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8rbyDsRPf4

·
Registered
347 Posts

Thank you! sounds like a nice feature! I hope it's offered on the camaro!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.