Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi my name is David and I own a 1969 SS 396 Camaro which is DaytonaYellow and has the original numbers matching 396/350 horse motor. My Camaro is a Factory Automatic Car with Factory white interior.
This car is mainly factory except for the longtube headers in which one day when I find the manifolds they will go back on and the tires and wheels which were put on recently to give it a little more modern look for showing at car shows and enjoying rather than the factory 5 star SS wheels which came on it factory.
There are still a few things that need to be done like replace the factory console and finish up dressing some wires in the trunk but in the mean time its Trophy winning numbers matching car that has not been cut on and never needed any new panels welded in since there is and never was any rust. This baby is a Blast from this past even if you were not one who was living in that time Era when it ran the streets.

I'm hoping in 2010 to by myself a new Camaro. I'm not one for 1st year cars so thats why im saying 2010. And Yes I want it Yellow lol.
Besides that feel free to ask any questions if you need to.

below are a few pics of my baby !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Wow! That's a sweet car! Welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
**** man VERY nice car! I don't know how I'd act with something like that in my possession! Just imagine what that '10 Camaro will look like parked next to it. Welcome to the site BTW. Did I mention nice car. :roxor:

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Hi my name is David and I own a 1969 SS 396 Camaro which is DaytonaYellow and has the original numbers matching 396/350 horse motor. My Camaro is a Factory Automatic Car with Factory white interior.
Welcome to :5go:
Great looking Camaro!

·
I paid $5 for this title!
645 Posts
Hey, I have a white 4-cyl. 1998 Toyota Camry LE I'm looking to trade for a 1st-gen Camaro, interested? :D

Now go find yourself an enthusiast photographer and get some proper shots of that sexiness. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, I have a white 4-cyl. 1998 Toyota Camry LE I'm looking to trade for a 1st-gen Camaro, interested? :D

Now go find yourself an enthusiast photographer and get some proper shots of that sexiness. ;)
nah I dont care to trade for anything a matter of fact but thanks anyways lol

I do have some photo's that were done by a professional photographer but they are not to where I can post them yet.

Thanks for all the kind words folks and im glad to be here !

·
Registered
328 Posts
:hello: Awesome CAMARO brother Nice

:patriot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts