Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18yr Navy LDO (Prior Chief) here and enjoying every minute of it.

Not camaro owner yet but looking at them. I still have some homework to do before I pull the trigger on one and want to make sure that I get the best deal I can. So, with that said, any info is helpful. I'm looking at the 2SS and nothing else. Not sure of the color, but leaning towards the black or red. The lime green kind of caught my eye but my wife says, "no way."

Looking forward to chattinh with everyone here.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
WELCOME! and thanks for serving.

Good luck with your decision making...it's not easy. All the colors look great, and look even better in person, so try and see them all first hand.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hello from Alabama and welcome to :5go: we have sponsors here that sell Camaro at MSRP and they will more then happy to help you out..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome to :5go:

·
Registered
328 Posts
WELCOME! and thanks for serving.

Good luck with your decision making...it's not easy. All the colors look great, and look even better in person, so try and see them all first hand.
WORD :thumbsup:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Howdy from NE Texas

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hello there and WELCOME to the site! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your service...Hooyah! :patriot:

Let us know if you have any questions we can answer and when you're ready to buy, please be sure to give me a chance!

Anna

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
what's up stranger...haven't seen you around in a while.;)
Howdy. :) This year has flown by. I've been busy with school and work. I bought yet another car but not a Camaro. :( I didn't want the high payments for another new car so I'm still waiting for a used one to fall in my lap in the future.

How is everything? :)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Howdy. :) This year has flown by. I've been busy with school and work. I bought yet another car but not a Camaro. :( I didn't want the high payments for another new car so I'm still waiting for a used one to fall in my lap in the future.

welcome back! seems to be a lot of used Camaro's hitting the market...hopefully you can own one soon. Hope all is well.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
welcome back! seems to be a lot of used Camaro's hitting the market...hopefully you can own one soon. Hope all is well.:thumbsup:
Thanks. I'm going to try to stop by a bit more often and I'll keep my eyes open on those used car lots. Have a nice night! :5thgensteer:

·
Registered
230 Posts

oh my gosh it's my old friend!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts