Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I ordered my Camaro last week (cyber grey 2ss/rs), and got my 6 digit order number today.

I just hope that GM can survive long enough to produce this car. Good luck GM if you can hear me. If you can hear me, thank you for all your work you did to get the Camaro back into your product line.

Pete

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I have like... never heard of that place...... At first I though germany, then I'm all- no. More local. like china. but ho-ho-kus, NJ.. wow. welcome!

(I suck at introductions. maybe I should just say hi?)

When it comes to getting your camaro, you have nothing to worry about.:D:patriot::5go:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
It was always a tie between Bangkok and Phuket, Thailand..

so dirty....

I once lived in Cool, California for a few weeks (I know. we're nomands. lol). and then Wikiup, california

I said WTF DO THESE NAMES MEAN

Now I live in windsor. Sounds like a frickin brand of hair dryers.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Hey everyone. I ordered my Camaro last week (cyber grey 2ss/rs), and got my 6 digit order number today.

I just hope that GM can survive long enough to produce this car. Good luck GM if you can hear me. If you can hear me, thank you for all your work you did to get the Camaro back into your product line.

Pete
Welcome Pete - sounds like a nice Camaro :roxor:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

so dirty....

I once lived in Cool, California for a few weeks (I know. we're nomands. lol). and then Wikiup, california

welcome from NC and torrent if you think your name is bad try telling when you're a lil kid you're from Neptune,NJ and some idiots think it's the planet not the town

·
8,984 Posts

so dirty....

How about cut-n-shoot, texas or truth or consequences, nm?

paris, texas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts