Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an old member of thirdgen.org and was pondering starting a site with this exact same name a few months ago, but I thought I would search for it first.......low and behold here it is and so I HAD to join......

Yes I am buying one. I have talked to MANY dealerships in the Houston area and have been keeping in touch with STS Turbo.

I have owned a:
1968 RS/SS
1974 Type LT
1992 B4C/1LE/FE2 TX DPS Cop Car.

I'm looking forward to getting the new one.

Is there anyone out there that is good with chopping and can make me one lowered an inch or two, all black, with black 5 spoke wheels w/ a thin polished lip and a small smooth lug covered that's polished as well?

I have found my new home!

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys and gals!
We need to get this site popping.
I am going to post a message about this site over @ gminsidenews.com

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anytime!

·
Registered
742 Posts
welcome to the site. you keep in touch with STS turbo cus they do make a nice kit. they have them for the grand prix and they run 11's easy. while u talk to them, ill talk to whipple :D first 2 blown cars

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome to the site. you keep in touch with STS turbo cus they do make a nice kit. they have them for the grand prix and they run 11's easy. while u talk to them, ill talk to whipple :D first 2 blown cars

One blown, one Turbo'd!:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome 54"! Sounds like you and Naute are on the right track for making some nasty 5th-gens! I think I'm gonna like it here! G²...

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you, thank you, thank you and I will......

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, this is the first time I feel gulity for actually becoming a member. $5 is a drop in the hat guys. We need to get more supporters here. These websites that are put up for our viewing pleasure, can be expensive and timely to run, maybe not now, but in the future, when this site becomes hugely popular!

Tim,

I would look at adding a 2nd tier member for $25 and then maybe we get a small free sticker or something cool like that.

Just a few ideas from other sites I am a member of.

Thanks for such a great site and if I can help this site or anyone on it, just SHOUT!

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
OK, this is the first time I feel gulity for actually becoming a member. $5 is a drop in the hat guys. We need to get more supporters here. These websites that are put up for our viewing pleasure, can be expensive and timely to run, maybe not now, but in the future, when this site becomes hugely popular!

Tim,

I would look at adding a 2nd tier member for $25 and then maybe we get a small free sticker or something cool like that.

Just a few ideas from other sites I am a member of.

Thanks for such a great site and if I can help this site or anyone on it, just SHOUT!
Thanks for your support! It is appreciated! :)

Yeah I actually thought about making it $5 per year or something.
But I like the idea for a second tier to get a sticker, and possibly t-shirts down the road too.

I'll have to toss the ideas around in my brain for a while, thanks for the suggestions! :)

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any time. PM me if ya need anything.

·
Registered
742 Posts
i was thinking the same thing. a lil 5thgen.org decal to go on the window. like 2x4 or so. but as for something big!!! how bout something useful. t-shirts are all cool and all but i don't know. maybe we will have a group buy on this item, but im thinking like shop gloves or something... who knows

·
Registered
861 Posts
I was after sts within one month of the release of the concept car I am ready to use my car as a test mule as soon as I can get it!

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, I have been speaking with Freddie Polo and I ahve decided to go with another company due to the intake on the turbos and that I cannot lower it more than an inch.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts