Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike from NY, cant wait for the car to finally get here although i cant order for at least a year im definatley in there. Im a pretty big F body fan got a 3rd gen Ta and a 1st gen Camaro. Also a Trailblazer SS. When will the ordered cars be arriving ?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome to the site my fellow yankees fan.:D:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Thanks Go Bombers!
Nice to see some more NYer's here.

Hey, if you'd be interested in getting your trailblazer dyno-tuned, I know a guy in Westchester that gets some nice gains out of them.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice to see some more NYer's here.

Hey, if you'd be interested in getting your trailblazer dyno-tuned, I know a guy in Westchester that gets some nice gains out of them.
Right now I would be happy if it just ran, love the truck but I have a had non starting issue, 4 times back at chevy and no fix. The last time they told me to take the car back and wait till it happens again. And then they wonder why they need a bailout. I have a 1 yr old child cant risk getting stranded its a bad situation, its not acceptable its an 07. It there now its a mess and a total hassle for us. Im as a loyal a GM guy as they come but im getting tested here bigtime. The dealership experience has been awful and I have owned 3 brand new GM products 04 Silverado SS 05 Goat each time at the dealer it sucked. Now GM had great product now they need great dealers. Sorry for the rant,

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Right now I would be happy if it just ran, love the truck but I have a had non starting issue, 4 times back at chevy and no fix. The last time they told me to take the car back and wait till it happens again. And then they wonder why they need a bailout. I have a 1 yr old child cant risk getting stranded its a bad situation, its not acceptable its an 07. It there now its a mess and a total hassle for us. Im as a loyal a GM guy as they come but im getting tested here bigtime. The dealership experience has been awful and I have owned 3 brand new GM products 04 Silverado SS 05 Goat each time at the dealer it sucked. Now GM had great product now they need great dealers. Sorry for the rant,

really? wow...that sucks. Have you looked into trying to get help under the lemon-laws?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
really? wow...that sucks. Have you looked into trying to get help under the lemon-laws?
thats where we are at now, they opened up a case to determine if they will buy it back now they just have to do the right thing. Im very upset about it. Just want what I paid for a working TB ss. They should replace the truck but well see. I dont feel comfortable with the truck after 4 times the same issue and they have no idea.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Welcome from Commack, NY! Hey, Mike....my sister-in-law lives in Levittown off of Carmen and Salisbury. Nice looking 1st Gen and I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your TBSS. Hope it gets resolved for ya, bud.;)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from Commack, NY! Hey, Mike....my sister-in-law lives in Levittown off of Carmen and Salisbury. Nice looking 1st Gen and I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your TBSS. Hope it gets resolved for ya, bud.;)
Thats pretty close by Im off newbridge well see on the TB its really depressing to me that Chevy cant fix my car, now they say its the starter but im skeptical same issue everytime and a different problem they say. The truck I think has an internal electrical issue that is causing the problem, but what do I know im a Rail road conductor not a GM tech, if you see any of my rides at LI car shows say hello,

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
sucks to hear about the TBSS but you have a nice collection and i hope to see it grow... WELCOME to the site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts