Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I,d say whats up been lurking for a little while and decided to join. I am a big fan of the new Camaro I currently drive a 91 one caprice (My first car.) Had it for a few years now. I am a finally able to buy a new ride I want to get the V6, I know kinda wimpy but It hopefully will be in my price range.

Mooch.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
First of all, Mooch, welcome to the site!:hello:

Second, there's nothing wrong with the new V6 motor in the Camaro. Far from wimpy.......remember this when you post up next spring about how the local guys with Mustang GT's are crying as they stare at your tail lights.:eek:

Glad to have you on board, friend!;)

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
First of all, Mooch, welcome to the site!:hello:

Second, there's nothing wrong with the new V6 motor in the Camaro. Far from wimpy.......remember this when you post up next spring about how the local guys with Mustang GT's are crying as they stare at your tail lights.:eek:

Glad to have you on board, friend!;)
dosen't the rustang weigh less? not to pop your bubble:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Nothing wimpy about the best selling version of the Camaro. The V8's are the pride and joys for many but the heart is the base V6 model which needs to be the real seller.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome!
Nothing wimpy bout the V6 as all have said..I've been leaning towards that more too because of the price ranges!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.