Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everypme . the following is a post of mine from v6fbody.com I was wondering where I would look to try and manually put it in gear by hand? Any help is appreciated.

I'm putting my 93 v6 3.4 up for sale , It was bought in february of this year at a local car lot. The asking price was 3995 , we paid 3000 cash with 151k on the odometer , I'm not sure what is wrong with the car as far as the transmission , I was told by a mechanic to change out my trans filter and put trans fluid in. I have not even worried with it since I recently purchased my 97 f250. I know for a fact the motor still runs strong as it always has but the car seems to be locked up in park , the shifter moves freely through the gears..The car is an automatic and is fully stock the odometer reads around 159k and it will crank right up. Like I said before the problem is only with the tranny and is possibly a relatively easy fix , I wouldnt know considering this is my first f-body. I priced a tranny at a local chop and they said 150 for they tranny and 150 for labor, I cannot afford to put any money into this car , Me and my fiance found out we are expecting a little one and I need the money. The car has minor body damage on the front right fender and hood and one of the headlights is busted thanks to a slow armadillo, the paint and body is a very nice looking red which looks great on the car with an exception to a cracked left tail lamp...The cloth interior however is in near excellent condition along with the carpet, I say near excellent because of a few cracks in the dashboard. Overall this car is an easy fix and gave me no troubles in the 4 or 5 months ive owned it.Everything works, manual windows and door locks, cruise control,and a freshly charged AC. It has never ran hot or been raced at all , oil has been changed consistently every 2500 miles.I tried to post pics but it seems they are too large, so If anyone is interested in pics just drop me an email and I will get back to you asap. Im asking $1000 cash obo any questions just ask. email me for pics
Blake Lewis
Thomasville ,Georgia
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.