Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I'm a long time F-body owner and love American Muscle. I've had a 91 V6 firebird, 89 Camaro IROC (got it running 12.1's in the 1/4 mile in full daily driver trim several years ago), and 2 1998 Trans Am's. I'm looking forward to the new Camaro and seeing how it competes with the new Mustang and Challanger. I'll be looking for a replacement for daily driver duty for my 112k mile 98 Trans Am.

I also currently own a 69 Mustang with a 545 cid big block.

Click on the link in my sig to see more info about all the cars I have and some I used to have. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello and welcome, nice stange, which is more fun to drive
Well, out of all the cars I've had, I have to say the 69 Mustang is the most fun. It just has that old school, raw feel to it. No power steering, manual drum brakes, big block w/ carb, etc etc. And I can't take it out without numerous thumbs up, people hanging out of their car windows, and asking me questions about it.

However, my old 89 IROC was a blast to drive on the street too. Pretty torquey down low, 6000 rpm redline. I still miss that car.

The modded 98 Trans Am I had was a good time. It was more of an upper rpm (7200 rpm) car, which is fun too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.