Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Just wanna pop in and say hello. I'm 16 and currently in a Auto tech program in my high-school and working in the trade, Ive been on thirdgen.org For quite a while and for a while i was thinking of keeping and upgrading my 87 formula 350.

But my opinion has been swayed so to speak :)

At first i thought the concept was ugly but the more ive looked at it the more i want it. There fore i figured why not join up here, poke around a bit.

And now my general idea is to save some money so i can drop a chunk of downpayment into a 2009 Camaro with a v8 of some sorts for mid to high 20's :roxor:

· Registered
742 Posts
well welcome to the site. we are thriving, we just passed the 600 member mark and the car isn't even out yet. hoe you enjoy what u see so far.

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it Looks great so far, All i can say is they seem to be doing a wonderful job, Both GM and the forums, So to speak creators.

I just cant wait till these things are driving around faster than 40 mph lol

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ok, I have a few on my cell phone when i had it in work.. crappy qual but u get the picture :s

Its got the 350 TPI (running rough atm..)With a 5 speed ( Kid before me swapped out the auto) And did a horrible job doing it so im paying the price ( no speedo and wires to chase everywhere)

( in my work) Sorry for the blurry picture

( in the driveway a while ago) In fact it looks bad because i didnt wax it then ( still looks bad but /shrug)

I can do some more in a bit

· Registered
455 Posts
Must be nice to get gas mileage though lol
.....not when im doing 160km-100mph all the time LOL ....only thing i am proud of in car is the sound system.....two 12'' P2 Rockford subwoofers with a rockford 1800 watt amp with stinger compasiter two rockford speakers and 2 jbl speakers in the front with a pioneer deck thats pimpin all together i spent around 3000$ on audio ****! subs are like a drug !!! you get hooked and u never wanna stop! i think next ones i get are gonna be two 18''s Kickers

· Registered
57 Posts
Welcome from the nation's oldest city! :D

Nice to see young folks into American muscle! :cool::cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.