Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new here... Just checking out all the information on the new Camaro! I am currently in Canada with my husband who is working at the Oshawa Plant. I have already been informed my next car will be the new Camaro :) Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Hello and welcome to the board!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Hi I am new here... Just checking out all the information on the new Camaro! I am currently in Canada with my husband who is working at the Oshawa Plant. I have already been informed my next car will be the new Camaro :) Just wanted to say hello to everyone!
Welcome to the site...your hubby has a cool job. I hope you're "OK" with "having" to get a new Camaro...hope he didn't have to twist your arm too much.:D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Make sure he slips some extra options into random v8s and writes which VINs he put them in.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Latest camaro are just on line. Got my '80 for years and it's still great. Worked real hard with overtime maintenance. ;)

----------------------------------------
1980 Camaro | Auto Parts Issues | Blog

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the site! :5go:

Is your husband going to work on the Camaro assembly line?
That would be cool. :)
Yes, we're there until the launch is complete (including the convertable). He's not on the line, but in the car plant getting ready for the camaro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts