Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
26 thousand miles on my Camaro, nothing's wrong, it's perfect....wholly chit, someone please tell me what to do????? Please, if you have this problem, "you love your car and there isn't anything wrong with it" then tell me how you solved the problem.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
keep doing what you've been doing...drive it and enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I have the same thing at 15K miles. These things are crap. They never break.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
the only problem I have with mine is that it always seems to want to take the long way home.;):thumbsup::5go:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have one year and three weeks on my car now - 9,000 miles and I am so pi$$ed at GM for not having one problem that I am calling customer service. Let me know how you solve your problem, it might work for me. Rob :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Yea same here my is getting to much attention still after 13+ months ;).. Thank you GM and Team Oshawa for making the Camaro :thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
My problem is during my days off I go to get something to eat for lunch at 10:30 am, then drive somewhere I know is still serving breakfast, then drive around for no reason, then drive to the middle of nowhere until I decide I want to go back to where I first went for lunch, then get food and eventually end up back at my house at 12:30pm to eat. I think there is something wrong with me. I have had the car for 7 months and it already has over 14,000 miles.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Jimminney crickets mphoob, 26K that's crazy, thought I was keeping up with you early on in the 4 digit days. 18,700 now, maybe I need to go on another road trip, stop in at the Suds and see you guys again, that would catch me up.

Paint probs from the beginning (fisheyes), figure I will get them to re-paint before warrenty runs out. My stock deck likes to eat music players (but I only have to feed it every 4 months or so). Clutch has stuck to the floor like 5 times, but it is really random and has not happened in a while.

Seem to have the same affliction as others though, once I am in the car there is no such thing as a quick run to anywhere, although I can't quite understand that because no matter where I go I seem to be going extremely fast :confused:

None of these things stop me from getting hypnotized every time I go in the garage, wouldn't trade these problems for anything, they are all pretty trivial.:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
4 weeks, 2000 miles.

No problems. On the contrary, after the first oil change at 1900, the beast has been unleashed!

Well, OK, one problem with iPod compatibility. I'm blaming the iPod until proven otherwise.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Another problem I forgot to post. Rubberneckers won't leave me alone any time I have it out. I should buy a Mustang or a challenger or a 370Z to cure the problem and motor on in blissful anonymity.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LS's, SS's and RS's oh my, LS's, RS's and SS's oh my, it's like a happy dance thread all over again, whew, I was starting to worry:)....don't worry, Cigam21, I'm out of the staffing industry and won't be rackin up the miles up so fast any longer. Make a good road trip, come see us down here in Greenwood, IN again, we'd love to see you and that awesome Camaro of yours, USA1Camaro, bring the G8's too! I've only hit SUD's a time or two with the new job (gotta work Saturday's til 6pm at the dealership) but it's been great each time. Food still terrific too! I'm glad there is a bunch of us still driving around with permagrin and all....take care gang!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I thought my miles were high, I'm at 8100 today. My car is a problem free car and I love it too death. I like when I look out the window of my house and see it, I can't believe it is mine, makes me happy every time. Never gets old!!! I love this car.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I thought my miles were high, I'm at 8100 today. My car is a problem free car and I love it too death. I like when I look out the window of my house and see it, I can't believe it is mine, makes me happy every time. Never gets old!!! I love this car.
Check out the car in your sig and then in mine Valdez, it's like being outside looking at the car, isn't it? If the sun is high overhead then it's seriously INFERNO Orange, then if the light is lower or setting then the IOM stripes appear so deep red, How Sweet it is!! Or as my dad would've said (and I don't know Exactly what it means except that he said it when excited) "ReeDonKeeDonBabeeee!!"

If anyone knows what it means (other than, I'm excited or awesome) then speak up please.:5go:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Mine was having so many non problems that I took it back to the dealer and asked them to check out the non problem to make sure it was not working correctly. Mine also wants to be driven but keeps going to car shows and wanting to be entered. I know if I did that the other cars would not stand a chance of winning anything so I have to limit her viewings to about one a month. It is just nerve racking having to pass up all the car shows where I could see other cars. Maybe she is just getting mad at me for looking at other cars.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
My current problem is having to ride through the front of grocery stores or any store with windows and stare at my car and talk about how pretty it is. People probably riding by thinking that "shes so vein" but who cares.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts