Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
We don't know pricing on the 2010 Camaro yet, it won't be announced until January probably.

I would guess that when it comes time to buy a 2010 Camaro, your 93 would be worth around $1500 in trade.
(Just an educated guess, after all it will be 16 years old.)

A great way to save money is to have it automatically taken out of your paycheck and put into a savings account, that way you have no choice but to save. :)

hmm, perhaps I need to take my own advice on that one! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We don't know pricing on the 2010 Camaro yet, it won't be announced until January probably.

I would guess that when it comes time to buy a 2010 Camaro, your 93 would be worth around $1500 in trade.
(Just an educated guess, after all it will be 16 years old.)

A great way to save money is to have it automatically taken out of your paycheck and put into a savings account, that way you have no choice but to save. :)

hmm, perhaps I need to take my own advice on that one! :D
Thats not much :( lol

But yeah your right about the savings. I read this site that estimated the LS & LT around 22000 and the SS at 28000.

BTW that camaro in your signature is pretty darn nice.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I suggest you plan on 23-25 for the base and 30-33 for the SS.

The best way to save is to cut out all the extra everyday things that you really don’t need like that supper size meal or the morning cup of 6.00 coffees and combined errands so that you don’t spend extra money on gas. Definably set up a "NEW" savings account just for the car and "DO NOT TOUCH" the money no matter what unless your need it for medical reasons. Then set up automatic payroll deposit into it of at least 250.00 bi weekly or 500.00 a month if you can afford it, if not then at least 200.00 a month min.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suggest you plan on 23-25 for the base and 30-33 for the SS.

The best way to save is to cut out all the extra everyday things that you really don’t need like that supper size meal or the morning cup of 6.00 coffees and combined errands so that you don’t spend extra money on gas. Definably set up a "NEW" savings account just for the car and "DO NOT TOUCH" the money no matter what unless your need it for medical reasons. Then set up automatic payroll deposit into it of at least 250.00 bi weekly or 500.00 a month if you can afford it, if not then at least 200.00 a month min.
Thats a good idea

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.