Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok... so my supra is goin haywire, and my dad can't figure out what's up.

Here's what's going on:

-Engine cranks, but no fuel, fuel pump replaced, still no fuel

-Dad then checks something he called "diagnosis box" or a fusebox, and there's no power coming out... no fuses blown, and he changed a bad relay-still no power to fuel pump, lights, blinkers, everything electronic but the fuel pump works

-Drove fine the night before it wouldn't start, no problems, he parked it outside one night, and here we are, and the car needs to be inspected by the end of the month... :eek:

Edit: it's a 1990, so i'm thinking it's just stuff getting old.. but i dunno why it couldn't wait till after the inspection to happen..

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
i told you your supra was a piece of crap my blazer starts perfectly every time i go to drive it. So now who is laughing :muhaha: Blazer beats dead supra

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
maybe there's another relay/fuse somewhere that's blown? maybe a bad ground somewhere? electrical gremlins SUCK.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe there's another relay/fuse somewhere that's blown? maybe a bad ground somewhere? electrical gremlins SUCK.
dad doesn't think so, he checked all the relays going to the fuel pump.. i'm thinking loose or corroded wire.. dunno, it's gonna be iffy.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
nissan's overated.. all i like from them is the Z
Yeah because their trucks are trash the skyline is a kit car. DATSUN never existed and INFINITI is a german brand.

Nissan has a very solid lineup and they have something to take care of every person's needs. TOYOTA has what?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah because their trucks are trash the skyline is a kit car. DATSUN never existed and INFINITI is a german brand.

Nissan has a very solid lineup and they have something to take care of every person's needs. TOYOTA has what?
lol, i just don't like much that they have.. the skyline is cool, but not my style... i love the 280z, and almost bought a 300z.. but the supra had 4 seats..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts