Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want the new Camaro SS. Anybody around the Houston TX area, that suggest a dealership? I want the SS with the leather interior, stick, sunroof, and the black stripes down the whole car.;) By the way how much do you think that will run me?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Don't live in TX.. Can't recommend a dealer, either, but I can tell you that sadly, there isn't an option of stripes that go all the way down.

Without the outrageous dealer markup, I'd say it may be around the mid 34K area. But with employee pricing, I THINK it should be about 32K. Good luck.

and welcome!:5go:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Classic Chevy is a sponsor here...not sure if it's near Houston though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hope this helps

My parents bought both their 1997 Chevy Express van, and their 1999 Camaro Z28 from Buckalew Chevrolet in Conroe. It is quite a drive but they said that they had a great buying experience from them on both occasions. As for the price, you'll probably be looking at around 35 to 37 thousand. But thats just a guess. Good Luck!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Classic Chevrolet is located in Grapevine off of Hwy 114. They are just minutes from the DFW area. Thats were I went to order my Inferno Orange 2SS/RS. They are also selling at MSRP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Good.

Ok thanks for the input. Well I really didnt mean the whole car (stripes) just like these. Im cool with that. The rims, cant go for that either. Chrome will be lovely, stock ones. The other thing is when is employee discount going to be available, I mean I should really wait for that deal, or if you can explain it to that would be good.:confused: As far as the dealer location is concern, I would really leave Dallas for my last option. Now Conroe is really close, do you know if their taken orders, cause their are some dealers that they dont know crap. Oh an the dealer right here of off I-10 they want to mark up 6 k, its called Mac Haik, I spoke to Adam.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hope this helps John

GM employee pricing i think is usually around summer time. As for the order taking, i honestly have no idea, buy i would assume so seeing how every other chevy dealer is taking them. Yeah, and that 6k mark up at Mac Haik doesn't really surprise me.

P.S., nice camaro in your avatar!

·
8,984 Posts
Here's your answer"

Ron Craft Chevrolet ~ Cadillac in Baytown.

Ask for David Mendez. He is THE Sales manager.

Tell him Adam sent you over and that you know me from this website and he will take care of you.

Do NOT talk to anyone else.

·
8,984 Posts
BTW, use the search button to find the pricing. It is definitely on here!!!!!

·
8,984 Posts
Work, work, family, IKE repair, Work, daughter's first B-day, then I had a head injury.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I want the new Camaro SS. Anybody around the Houston TX area, that suggest a dealership? I want the SS with the leather interior, stick, sunroof, and the black stripes down the whole car.;) By the way how much do you think that will run me?
listen to 54inches he lives in houston and has done pleanty of service with dealers around there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts