Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Hendrick Motorsports, they're offering a special Camaro package!

Factory Vehicle:

2010 Camaro 2SS 6 Speed with RS package and sunroof in Silver Ice Metallic

Hendrick Motorsports 25th Anniversary Edition Unique Upgrades:

Body:
Carbon fiber rocker panels, carbon fiber front splitter, carbon fiber rear diffuser, carbon fiber deck spoiler, ZR1-style hood with carbon fiber insert.

Wheels:
20'' front and rear Callaway/Hendrick Motorsports wheels.

Chassis:
Eibach/Callaway front and rear coil springs, anti-roll bars, and shock absorbers.

Powertrain:
Honker air intake system, performance cat-back exhaust system, Eaton TVS series supercharger, injector cover set, and short-throw shifter.

Badging:
Hendrick Motorsports 25th Anniversary floor mat set, door sill panels, headrest embroidery badge set, and injector cover signatures.

MSRP: $76,181

http://www.chevyusa.com/newvehicles/camaro_headquarters.jsp

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Remove the body kit and paint it ABM or Yellow and I would buy one :thumbsup: If I was looking at spending that kind of money for a Camaro that is.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Not diggin the wheels....look like the ricer variety in the back of a motortrend magazine... Front lip, hood sides, all ok.....back spoiler, too low, like the factory one. To each his or her own.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Not diggin the wheels....look like the ricer variety in the back of a motortrend magazine... Front lip, hood sides, all ok.....back spoiler, too low, like the factory one. To each his or her own.
Man, I bet Anna at Sparta doesn't complain that much....I bet she looks better doing it to.....

·
8,984 Posts
blah.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts