Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I plan on taking my car (having it delivered actually) to Hennessey Performance for the HPE 650 upgrade. Sales assured me that drivability would not be affected (overheating, etc...) and it has a 36 month warranty. But I would like any real world input. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Search the Web and you'll find a wealth of reviews on the quality and reliability of their work.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just an overall statement about any engine upgrade: if there were NO drivability issues, then GM would be using it in all the cars stock. In addition to cost, there could be longevity, noise, pollution, reliability and comfort issues.
PS- I may not have the exact answer, but telling a new member to google his question, is not a good initiation to this website

2017 Camaro 2SS

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Just an overall statement about any engine upgrade: if there were NO drivability issues, then GM would be using it in all the cars stock. In addition to cost, there could be longevity, noise, pollution, reliability and comfort issues.
PS- I may not have the exact answer, but telling a new member to google his question, is not a good initiation to this website

2017 Camaro 2SS
Thank you SO much, Miss Manners.

If I said what I heard, I'd get yelled at, so I said what I said.

As far as initiation, being Ms. Correctorson doesn't show even that well. Get over yourself, Sonny.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts