Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Needless to say I am in love and nothing, but smiles!
My only complaint is the seat belt rides up on my neck and the HUD gets cut off when I lean on the arm rest. I'm not talking ghetto style lean either, just a slight lean and it disappears.

My dealer was Heritage Chevrolet and I have nothing, but good things to say about the dealer and the salesman. He got me a great price, gave me the first service for free, and agreed to have the car clay barred, waxed, and polished. And thanks to the forums I was able to get the $1,000 private offer from Chevrolet.com at the last minute. Nothing like a free grand off!

Well it is nothing you all haven't see before, but here are some pictures!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Get a harness pad from Summit and the seat belt will stay put.

Oh, and welcome to the SS club!

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
Congrats, nice choice. I like that HUD picture- cool.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! Great Color Choice!! I just Pre-Ordered my 2013 IOM ZL1 the other day!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Welcome to the forum and SS club...love the color choices!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! :roxor:
This car is just amazing. It drives so good and just feels solid. It is tight and stiff while not being painfully stiff. It's a head turner for sure no one can resist staring at it LOL!

Congratulations! I'm glad to see you went with the IOM...you'll never regret it! [URL="
[/URL]

Thanks Envy. This was my only real choice and I am so glad I decided to stick to the original plan. You were right about looking out over the hood and seeing the orange. It just looks awesome seeing that and the mirrors gleam in the sun! I am glad I decided to stay with the 2SS also. I debated that for awhile, but the upgrade had some goodies that I wanted. I am completely satisfied now with the entire package and I am glad I stayed with options.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Like It,,

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts