Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I guess Adam went back to the 80's with Alf and returned to Melmac he sent this to me last week.................

Hey Dave,

Well I guess it's time for me to move on, this site was a blast and had a lot of good info, I'm sure it will turn into a greater site someday once the 5thgen ball really starts rolling.

I might be back one day, not sure, it seems I drift from site to site so who knows.

good luck,

Take care,

-AR.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Yeah, he says he's out. He seems like he really wants to focus on his life as he just graduated high school and is heading to school. He's local to me, so he'll definitely be better off getting out of his environment (if that is what he truly desires).

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd noticed he'd started to get...moodier or something? I dunno. I certainly wish him the best. He seemed like a good kid.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hmmm. I didn't know he actually left. I saw his last post and didn't know he was serious.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Well looks like he does sign on.

80s_Adam
Veteran Member
Last Activity: Today 01:02 AM

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I'd noticed he'd started to get...moodier or something? I dunno. I certainly wish him the best. He seemed like a good kid.
I agree. Solid posts, could "take" as well as he could "give", and certainly more mature than his age. While I do not know for a fact, my impression is that he got tired of some of the "new kids" - no pun intended. They seemed to rag for no rhyme nor reason.

Hope he comes back. He was a valuable member of our community.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree. Solid posts, could "take" as well as he could "give", and certainly more mature than his age. While I do not know for a fact, my impression is that he got tired of some of the "new kids" - no pun intended. They seemed to rag for no rhyme nor reason.

Hope he comes back. He was a valuable member of our community.
Youngins almost drove me off of here...Sometimes even still, they're a little too much.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Its none of my business if he is on or not. I just hope he gets things going for him. He has little issues he needs to take care of away from here and I know deep inside he just wants it all to get better and get going in the right direction. I think he just needs a FRIEND. After hearing what he is going through ( not repeating ) IF the kid lived closer to me I would spare some time to hang with him. Everyone imo needs to have a Friend around. OH well ya can't heal the whole world. Maybe he will listen to the advice I gave him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts