Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checkin the place out, Im one of the regular contributors over at the 5th gen forum on CamaroZ28.com.
Seeing what it was like over here. I would highly recomend contacting some of the big wigs in that forum over there to come take a look at this site.
I know LS1.com, LS1LT1.com have contributors and are awsome f body sites in their own right and this one should be no exception and by sending this site linked over at the 5th gen board on CamaroZ28.com would probably help in obtaining the correct info being presented on this site. heck one of the key guys is on that site would loove to have him here. and a few others that are in the know!!! Just wanting this site to be as great as visiting that forum over there.

I do see some new people here, though it could be just new names? On the other forum you should recognize me. :D
But thats about it. Hope this place is full of what GM needs positive endorsement of the legendary car making it into production again!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome! :cool:

Spread the word!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Feel free to invite the guys from Camaroz28. I'm a regular in the 5th gen forum there but I don't want to spam them because Jason and Chris have been pretty good about that stuff in the past. I don't want to abuse it in other words. Just tell them its my site and that should get some folks to come over.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
agreed.will do man! going there in about 5 min after posting a little here..
Hope to get some new members over here..that REALLY KNOW whats going on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok

Checkin the place out, Im one of the regular contributors over at the 5th gen forum on CamaroZ28.com.
Seeing what it was like over here. I would highly recomend contacting some of the big wigs in that forum over there to come take a look at this site.
I know LS1.com, LS1LT1.com have contributors and are awsome f body sites in their own right and this one should be no exception and by sending this site linked over at the 5th gen board on CamaroZ28.com would probably help in obtaining the correct info being presented on this site. heck one of the key guys is on that site would loove to have him here. and a few others that are in the know!!! Just wanting this site to be as great as visiting that forum over there.

I do see some new people here, though it could be just new names? On the other forum you should recognize me. :D
But thats about it. Hope this place is full of what GM needs positive endorsement of the legendary car making it into production again!

I tend to agree mostly, and I really got a whole lotta information outa here,
but I'm just not completely sure that I'm understanding the depth to this.
Would anybody care to expand just a little more?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts