Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I made this as a result of a couple of these threads on here...

Demonspeed's Mustang vs Camaro thread got me wanting to do a video on my thirdgen, but it ended up being a video about how my car sucks.

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17253

Heather's Prescreening thread didn't make me do this video, just some of the people in the thread make me lol so hard I had to make a video. See if you can catch the smartass remarks. :cool:

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17300

2:21 starts where I wanted to redo the video with a little extra (I'm lying), but ended up putting it in anyway lol. Ignore my shirt and heavy breathing I had the camera real close to my face lol.

(Sorry for quality, must of been messed up during upload process :()

EDIT: Revised video for ending.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hzLkEimoOE

BTW: The ending got screwed up, when it cuts out..wtf?!?!?!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
What is with that shirt and the heavy breathing geez i mine as well call you darth from now on :D

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed it too, I thought I was done lifting weights, hence the shirt but **** I am darth vadar.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I think someone is trying to impress CSSM with that shirt

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Maybe you should get out of the 80s :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Hell im not going to lie I laughed at the WHOLE DAM THING :lol:

Adam first off I so Respect what love you have for your car :thumbsup:
Now as for the advice.....Calm down and breath lol its going to be ok......Just take your time and work through the BS cars give you.
Besides the surging part your car sounds like it has a nice little lope to it.

oh yeah and DONT EVER start off a video saying I respect my car and I love my car and IM BUYING A MUSTANG.

You're a comedian :lol: That was some funny $hit :thumbsup::lol:

I played it back 25 different times....hell I even slowed the speed down and made you sound spanish lmao

hang in there man its going to be ok.....all cars give us $hit.

Good luck !

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hell im not going to lie I laughed at the WHOLE DAM THING :lol:

Adam first off I so Respect what love you have for your car :thumbsup:
Now as for the advice.....Calm down and breath lol its going to be ok......Just take your time and work through the BS cars give you.
Besides the surging part your car sounds like it has a nice little lope to it.

oh yeah and DONT EVER start off a video saying I respect my car and I love my car and IM BUYING A MUSTANG.

You're a comedian :lol: That was some funny $hit :thumbsup::lol:

I played it back 25 different times....hell I even slowed the speed down and made you sound spanish lmao

hang in there man its going to be ok.....all cars give us $hit.

Good luck !
Jekyll, The whole resprect and I love my car part was actually a wise crack at somebody in Heather's thread posted above. I doubt they saw it so I knew when posting it I was gonna sound like a tool. :lol:

EDIT: To ALL, If you go look at my channel I have a video I did of me and this spider that freaked me out sooooo bad. I'm not going to post it, for it has a lot of swearing...it's pretty funny because I act like a little ***** versus this spider. :D I only watched a bunch of spider vs bug fights right before, and it was so messed up seeing this right next to my computer.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts