Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D:DGeez guys its been FOREVER! I really miss the forums like CRAZY but I have been so darned busy with school and work that I havent had the chance to be on!

Updates:

I got my car and I absolutely love her! She has proven to be everything I expected plus some! She gets lots of attention both negative and positve but it doesnt take much convincing to get them on the bright side!

I havent done anything yet as far as upgrades, mods or changes, but I am headed to a custom paint shop on saturday to get some price quotes on getting a bada** stripe around the nose in Caddy Pearl, and to have all the badges replaced

Tryin to figure out what mods I want to do first, I really want to do a cam, but gotta get headers and exhaust first, and the options are far too extensive so I gotta narrow it down lol.

Hope everyone is absolutely loving their cars, and for those who are still waiting, it is TOTALLY worth the wait!!

Hopefully I get on more often GEEZ!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS lol...I really feel out of the loop and it sucks:( but hoping I can catch up:D

I am excited about the stripe, I sure hope I can get everything else figured out too!

How have you been?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Welcome back we sure have missed you. Only thing i have done so far is tint windows lol.. I do plan on doing an exhaust and CAI soon.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I got the windows tinted at 25% about 2 months ago, and am saving for the headers before I finish the exhaust...but I wanna get some of the really nice looking tips tho. CAI seem to be pretty expensive, but I sure as heck want it lol.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Welcome back! :thumbsup:

glad you're happy with the car! Saw an IOM Camaro headed north coming back from denver awhile back lol.

good luck with the mods! I'm drivin asian invasion for another year it looks like :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Heh I know the feeling I've been afk for a few months myself since i was on a different post at work where time to post was nil. Welcome back tho and glad to hear your enjoying you car!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
:D:DGeez guys its been FOREVER! I really miss the forums like CRAZY but I have been so darned busy with school and work that I havent had the chance to be on!

Updates:

I got my car and I absolutely love her! She has proven to be everything I expected plus some! She gets lots of attention both negative and positve but it doesnt take much convincing to get them on the bright side!

I havent done anything yet as far as upgrades, mods or changes, but I am headed to a custom paint shop on saturday to get some price quotes on getting a bada** stripe around the nose in Caddy Pearl, and to have all the badges replaced

Tryin to figure out what mods I want to do first, I really want to do a cam, but gotta get headers and exhaust first, and the options are far too extensive so I gotta narrow it down lol.

Hope everyone is absolutely loving their cars, and for those who are still waiting, it is TOTALLY worth the wait!!

Hey! Speaking of negative attention... is it negative when people seem subconsciously compelled to change lanes to get out of your way, even when you're staying several car lengths behind them?:confused:

·
Registered
396 Posts

Updates:

Welcome back! I also want to paint my IOM rally stripes, I'm really not to excited about the decals. They are alright I just would rather have them painted on, this way it will look smooth;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah I got the windows tinted at 25% about 2 months ago, and am saving for the headers before I finish the exhaust...but I wanna get some of the really nice looking tips tho. CAI seem to be pretty expensive, but I sure as heck want it lol.
How did the tinter handle the back window? One piece and all the way past the brake light, or cut around the brake light?

Tinting is on my todo list and even if it means a bit of a drive I'd much rather get a good job.

·
Registered
906 Posts
what's new...let's see. My baby will probably be parked like next week because the way the weather has been...it'll snow probably LOL

My baby has also been neglected with school and work. No play time :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts