Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Tapatalk is a forum app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia. The app provides super fast forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB and SMF forums that have activated Tapatalk. Forum owner can download the free plug-in to activate Tapatalk in your forum."

I have this app on my Ipod Touch and it would be awesome to be able to go on ModernCamaro on my Ipod!

Activate it here:
http://www.tapatalk.com/

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i just got tapatalk too :D i only have camaroz28.com on it so far.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would love to have this too. I love using that app on my phone and it would allow me to visit this site much more. thanks for your consideration.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I would love to have this too. I love using that app on my phone and it would allow me to visit this site much more. thanks for your consideration.
and still...no tapatalk:confused:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Except Tim is no longer in charge

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Pff, the company that bought this place out abandoned it long ago. It's just another income stream to them....though who knows for how much longer.
All they seem to care about is how much sponsor money they can make,,,:( Yep once the sponsors start to leave who knows how long they will keep this site going

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Except Tim is no longer in charge

yes, I know.

I've seen it happen before...at trailvoy.com (owned by the same company)
we need to rise up and start a revolution...take the power back. It's just the man trying to keep us down.:angry:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
This place is so dead that was my first post in ages. :lol:

I normally come on, glance over, find nothing new then head back to badgerandblade.com :lol:

Yup...very dead indeed. Too bad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts