Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Demo of forza motorsport 3 just released a few hours ago on the xbox marketplace. Totally free, 1.25gb of awesomeness. No camaro in the demo though. :mad:

Reserve your copy of the limited collector's edition for exclusive rights to the ZR1 Corvette!:D

Peace.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't stop playing it. It's so realistic (to a point, for a simulator atleast), and in the car views are sick. I can't wait to make a 5thgen drift car :p

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
What about Need For Speed Shift?

Im getting that
All the engines in the commercial sound like over-reved rice rockets. I hope they have some big engined cars in there or it'd be a waste of $$. I still think Porsche Unleashed was the best of the NFS series.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
All the engines in the commercial sound like over-reved rice rockets. I hope they have some big engined cars in there or it'd be a waste of $$. I still think Porsche Unleashed was the best of the NFS series.
They have plenty of muscle cars, including the Camaro, plus NFS is the only video game with the Bugatti in it

·
Registered
720 Posts
They have plenty of muscle cars, including the Camaro, plus NFS is the only video game with the Bugatti in it
at least until the PSP version of Gran Turismo, if you pre order it you can get the veyron;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm sick and tired of hearing stupid Forza fanboys say Forza 3 is better than NFS Shift.......Well I have both and Forza 3 sucks.......Bad.........Really Bad!It is boring the tracks are stupid. And why in the world do you need 500 cars for???????Pointless.Anyways NFS Shift's tracks are fun, cars looks great,sound great.NFS is way funner too.And the Camaro is way better in NFS....And you actually have a good A.I. in Shift..You need to face the facts.Forza 1 sucked, Forza 2 sucked and Forza 3 sucks..NFS has had bad games to but seriously not that bad.Need For Speed Shift > Forza 1,2,and 3

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sick and tired of hearing stupid Forza fanboys say Forza 3 is better than NFS Shift.......Well I have both and Forza 3 sucks.......Bad.........Really Bad!It is boring the tracks are stupid. And why in the world do you need 500 cars for???????Pointless.Anyways NFS Shift's tracks are fun, cars looks great,sound great.NFS is way funner too.And the Camaro is way better in NFS....And you actually have a good A.I. in Shift..You need to face the facts.Forza 1 sucked, Forza 2 sucked and Forza 3 sucks..NFS has had bad games to but seriously not that bad.Need For Speed Shift > Forza 1,2,and 3
If we sound like FM3 fanboys...you sound like a NFS fanboy. :confused:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Idk about you guys but im looking forward to Gran Turismo 5. It has beautiful graphics and a new in-car view :]

And a tad bit off topic, but anyone here preorder/plan to buy Modern Warfare 2?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 98 Posts