Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have browsed here for hours getting up to speed on the new Camaro. I have some questions I will post in the correct sections so I hope you can help. I haven't followed the Camaro that close and just realized they were taking orders so I checked it out and will probably order sometime next week. Looking forward to spending time here.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hello! I have browsed here for hours getting up to speed on the new Camaro. I have some questions I will post in the correct sections so I hope you can help. I haven't followed the Camaro that close and just realized they were taking orders so I checked it out and will probably order sometime next week. Looking forward to spending time here.

Welcome to 5thGen and looking forward to help build your new Camaro. From all of us here in Oshawa

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh really? From Spitzer Chevrolet then?
Yes. I did an internet search looking for a Monterey Red with chrome wheels and six speed. There were some automatics out there but that was the only 6 speed in the state, so I called and then went up and made the deal. I traded in my 06 Solstice #376 of the first 1000.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts