Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I hit the forums but I thought I would give you a Stephanie update. She is done with chemo and radiation. Here hair is starting to grow back in.

She is having some breathing and heart problems and that maybe from damage from the chemo and the cancer. The cancer was also in her lungs, spleen, kidneys and liver. They are going to do a big battery of test on her at the end of the month. She also can not feel anything on her neck and the back of her head and also no hair is growing on the lower part of the back of her head. We are not sure if they cut a nerve when doing the biopsy or what. Will ask the doctors about the at the end of the month.

Last but least she has been running a low grade fever for over a week and they put her on some meds but said it does not look like the flu.

Well there is the update.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I still fondly think about the day earlier this year when I met Stephanie, you, and all your family at the Chevy dealership in Eufaula. I've thought of you all every day since then, and Stephanie is always in my prayers. God bless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts