Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Kevin. I'm a non-ricer owner of a Subaru Impreza WRX... depending on income levels within the next few years and other factors, I may end up getting a Camaro. I've grown up mostly with Japanese cars. I'm really interested in driving some real V8 (if possible) ubermachines...

I've heard that vettes are the best handling American cars and that GM in general makes the most sophisticated pieces of engineering. I guess I'm just curious about the Camaro... I think I've only ridden one v8 and I think it's a 350 Oldsmobile 88. Anyway, so Camaro?

Note: I realize I'm getting not thinking 100% due to cold medicine, but I'm just interested in hearing about the Camaro... A lot of history in this vehicle (aside from the vette)... I like straight-line but it should do ok in corners.......... sleepy...

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Welcome.

The new Camaro should be a major improvement over that osmobile you rode it, heck the 4th gen is a major improvement over that car.

The Camaro should do great in corners as well as in strait line. It should be an all around performer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts