Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these hi res images and wanted to share them with you all. The top image is from pre-production LS3 SS Camaro ,and the lower image is a pre-production V6 with the M6 tranny. The torque gauge on the SS goes up to 400 ft-lbs.:cool:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looking at the top picture I just have one question. Has GM still not figured out how to put in a 3rd position on power mirror controls? That rocker switch looks like a two position switch in the photo. I've on occasion re-adjusted one of my mirrors by hitting the control in my 2000 Z28. My 06 VW Golf TDI has a neutral position, so it seems like such a simple feature :BangHead:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Al, it looks to me like the switch is in the 'neutral' position in the pic, which would be nice, because it would be easy to tell it's position by touch rather than having to look at it or needlessly toggle it to verify 'L' or 'R' mirror.;)

BTW, welcome to the site.:hello:

·
Registered
313 Posts
That switch has a neutral detent between the left and right position.

GM has designed other mirror switches that are more like the VW switch but this one is a very compact and intuitive switch.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Looking at the top picture I just have one question. Has GM still not figured out how to put in a 3rd position on power mirror controls? That rocker switch looks like a two position switch in the photo. I've on occasion re-adjusted one of my mirrors by hitting the control in my 2000 Z28. My 06 VW Golf TDI has a neutral position, so it seems like such a simple feature :BangHead:
My 97 s-10 has a neutral position.:p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts