Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Casey and I'm happy to finally be a member of this group. I've been reading this forum for months and just hadn't gotten to signing up. This has been by far the best Camaro site on the web and the only one I wanted to be a member of.

Alittle about me:
-As you can see in my avatar, I'm going to be another guy in line next year for the new 5th gen Camaro. I will be purchasing whichever model comes with the LS3 and 6spd, and I'm hoping for a green one with white stripes. Other than that I don't need much else, just enough room for the golf clubs and the girl friend, and I'll be leaving a trail of tire smoke.
-I'm a GM boy and have been my entire life. I grew up at the drag strip. My dad has a prostreet '66 GTO with a big block chev, kind of hard not to want a musclecar when you grow up riding in that.
-I've been reading and the gas thing is definitely not an issue for me, I've been driving my '92 C1500 for 5 years now, and I'm happy to get 15 mpg with that. Its slammed with a cowl hood, torque thrust II's, and flowmasters, but its just not cutting the performance. When I got out of college last year and got a job as a nuclear engineer I immediately started saving for this car.

Sorry for the life story, just thought you should have an idea who this random guy is that posts on your threads. By the way I'm very impressed by the photoshop skills on this site, I'm still learning, so I had to draw my Camaro rendering. Thanks for reading.http://www.5thgen.org/forum/images/smilies/hello.gif
:hello:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. dshane, I have no idea who Timbuk3 is, so I'm sorry I may be missing something really obvious.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome to the site. I'm with you...all I need is an LS3/M6 and I'm a happy camper.

I've always thought blue would be my color...but if they make a green close to that, I'd seriously consider it. When I was in Highschool, there was a guy with a '69 Camaro that color, I've loved that green ever since.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I was actually thinking blue as my main color until I saw the green on a '69 Camaro, and I also saw it on a Silverado (not stock) a few years ago and really liked it. The color looks like that of a Mountain Dew can, and should have some cool shades in the sun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
green? that would be awesome lol... welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.