Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pause this clip of the Sema Preview GM put out at 24 sec! You can see a tech working on a front grill that has hideway headlights! If this becomes a option count me in!!:roxor:

I believe I'm going to wait at least a year before ordering my Camaro!:cool:
I believe there will be a ton of things that will come out in the future where patience will prevail on my side e.g. - price, more options, convertable, Z28 ect!;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc8_mYxcJ1M

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
if that makes you feel better when you see all the Camaro's driving around next summer...than good for you.;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Funny my Dad and I were just talking tonight about hideaway headlight option. I was showing him a pic of a black camaro with the RS package and halo lights and he was mentioned be nice if chevy made the RS package with the hideaway headlights again. My 69 Z I had, had this option.
Time will tell I guess....

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Pause this clip of the Sema Preview GM put out at 24 sec! You can see a tech working on a front grill that has hideway headlights! If this becomes a option count me in!!:roxor:

I believe I'm going to wait at least a year before ordering my Camaro!:cool:
I believe there will be a ton of things that will come out in the future where patience will prevail on my side e.g. - price, more options, convertable, Z28 ect!;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc8_mYxcJ1M
Cool video.
That looked like a mockup grille and the bars over where the headlamps would be appeared to be solid.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
The curve on the ends curve in, which make me believe it stops before the headlight like the stock one. if it curved ou, then I would agree. It looks like the grille in the accessory mock up.

I had an idea for a hideaway grill design, but would love to patent that baby.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts